San Francisco International Airport
SamTrans provides numerous connections to SFO from San Mateo County and San Francisco around the clock!
Caltrain-SFO Direct Connection: Route SFO runs regular, direct service every half hour from the Millbrae Transit Center to SFO. (5:45 am to midnight weekdays, 8 am to midnight Saturdays, 10 am to midnight Sundays)flySFO.com website
- Routes 292, 397, 398, late night ECR and Route SFO stop directly at the Airport terminals.
- Routes 140, 292 and 397 stop at the Rental Car Center and the United Airlines Maintenance Center.
- Routes 292 and 397 stop on North McDonnell Road at the Airport Business Center and West Field Road.
At the terminals, SamTrans buses stop at:
- Terminal 2: Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level, center island adjacent to Courtyard 2
- Terminal 3: Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level, curbside adjacent to Courtyard 4
- International Terminal: Level 1 at Courtyard A and curbside adjacent to Courtyard G
For additional information, please visit the SFO website listing the public transit options HERE
Additional Regional Airport Information:
San Jose Airport
From Santa Clara Caltrain Station take VTA Route 60 to airport.
- From San Mateo County BART stations take BART to Coliseum Station
- Board BART Oakland Airport People Mover to the airport
- From South Bay BART: Take VTA Route 180 or 181 from San Jose Diridon Caltrain Station to Fremont BART Station
- Take BART to Coliseum Station then board BART Oakland Airport people mover to airport
- Amtrak Capitol Corridor - from San Jose Diridon Caltrain Station to BART Coliseum Station
1/3/20 - rjc