SAN MATEO COUNTY TRANSIT DISTRICT
CITIZENS ADVISORY COMMITTEE (CAC) MEETING
Due to COVID-19, this meeting will be conducted via teleconference only (no physical location) pursuant to the Governor’s Executive Orders N-25-20 and N-29-20.
Committee members, staff and the public may participate remotely via Zoom at https://zoom.us/j/92808397692 for audio/visual capability or by calling 1-669-900-9128,Webinar ID: 928 0839 7692 for audio only.
WEDNESDAY, MAY 27, 2020 – 6:30 pm
1. Call to Order/Pledge of Allegiance
2. Announcement of Continuing CAC Members
a. Steve Appenrodt
b. John Baker
c. Andrew Barnes
d. Scott Johnston
3. Roll Call
4. Public Comment for Items Not on the Agenda
Public testimony by each individual speaker shall be limited to three (3) minutes
5. Approval of Meeting Minutes from April 29, 2020
6. Report of the Chair
a. Certificate of Appreciation for Outgoing Member Sonny Koya – Director Peter Ratto
7. SamTrans Staff Update –Margo Ross
8. CAC Member Comments/Requests
9. Liaison Reports
a. SamTrans Board – John Baker
b. Community Engagement Committee – Nancy Lacsamana
10. Next Meeting: Wednesday, June 24, 2020 at 6:30 pm, via Zoom teleconference or at the Bacciocco Auditorium, 2nd Floor, 1250 San Carlos Avenue, San Carlos, CA
You can download full agenda packets on our CAC Meetings Calendar.