The San Mateo County Transit District's Sustainability Policy summarizes SamTrans' commitment:
- Streamline business practices to reduce waste and improve operational effectiveness
- Evaluate and improve the long-term resource efficiency of our facilities and equipment, including the life-cycle return on investment
- Educate and incentivize our employees to integrate sustainability practices into their work and their personal lives
- Encourage business partners to incorporate sustainability practices into their own operations
- Measure the environmental impacts of our activities on an ongoing basis, and set and meet targets to reduce our impacts
- Deploy sustainability-themed programs that encourage the use of public transit and that support our local communities
The URL of this page automatically updates to allow you to share your map center, zoom, and other state. Click the URL below to copy a link to this page without any of this information, which may be personally identifying.
All contents © 2023 San Mateo County Transit District. All rights reserved. Map data © OpenStreetMap contributors.