San Francisco International Airport
SamTrans to SFO: from San Mateo County and San Francisco, around the clock!
- Routes 292, 397, 398, and late night ECR OWL stop directly at the Airport terminals.
- Routes 142, 292 and 397 stop at the SFO Rental Car Center.
- Routes 292 and 397 stop at SFO Long Term Parking, United Airlines Maintenance Center, and SFO Business Center.
At the terminals, SamTrans buses stop at:
- Terminal 2: Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level, center island adjacent to Courtyard 2
- Terminal 3: Arrivals/Baggage Claim Level, curbside adjacent to Courtyard 4
- International Terminal: Level 1 at Courtyard A and curbside adjacent to Courtyard G
Additional Regional Airport Information:
Mineta San Jose Airport (SJC)
Oakland International Airport (OAK)
- From San Mateo County BART stations take BART to Coliseum Station
- Board BART Oakland Airport People Mover to the airport
- Take VTA Route Rapid 500 from San Jose Diridon Caltrain Station to Berryesa Bart
- Take BART to Coliseum Station then board BART Oakland Airport people mover to airport
- Amtrak Capitol Corridor - from San Jose Diridon Caltrain Station to BART Coliseum Station
The URL of this page automatically updates to allow you to share your map center, zoom, and other state. Click the URL below to copy a link to this page without any of this information, which may be personally identifying.